Badger Don’t Care About Gifs Sent By Space Bots
Episode 13 of our podcast is released and available for download (MP3, 116mb).
This episode is special in a way that we're going through tech used and loved by engineers at Red Badger. If you're curious about current web development trends and want to catch a glimpse into tech stack used by one of the most successful companies of Silicon Roundabout in London, this episode is for you.
- Past and upcoming React London meetup at FB Euston office
- Security details at FB office when trying to get to the meetup
- Talking to a big crowd on a topic of React Native
- Musings on future of React
- Accessibility with React Canvas
- Should you target disabled audiences on the Web?
- Red Badger tech roundtable results - stuff we use and like to use in future
- Programming languages we love
- Clojure for the Brave and True
- Collaboration tools
- Hints for effective pair programming
- Self driving cars and Apple Car
- Valve Vive gear
- Issues of head tracking with VR headset
- Testing procedural Universe in No Man's Sky with AI bot and animated gifs
- Unreal Engine and it's appliances in VR and cinema
- Ableton Live and composing music in VR
- Introduction to Ableton Live by Robbie
- Binaural audio