Badger Don’t Care About Optical Astronomy
Live from Silicon Roundabout of London, episode 11 of our podcast is released and available for download (MP3, 112mb).
Featuring a special interview with professor Oleg Smirnov on a topic of radio astronomy and a huge endeavour of scientific community titled Square Kilometer Array, currently being prepared in South Africa and Australia.
- Benefits of radio astronomy as opposed to the optical astronomy
- Dark ages of the Universe
- “What a hell is that?” - the most important question in science
- Big data processing when using radio telescopes
- Milky Way galaxy could be a huge wormhole
- Definition of the advanced civilisation
- How many stars there are within 50 light years from Earth
- Handy way of detecting far invisible planets
- Sarah Brightman and opera singing in space
- Skydiving vs Skygarden
- Hololens from Microsoft
This episode is also available on Stitcher and Soundcloud