Badger Don’t Care About Multidimensional Spaces
Episode 06 of the podcast is released and available for download (MP3, 103mb).
- Literally tens of people flock to Scotland for summer holidays
- Braveheart trivia from Fort William
- Statue of Mel Gibson in a cage is discovered in Edinburgh
- Frozen eggs
- Internet problems bigger than eggs
- Gaia hypothesis
- Multidimensional spaces wrapped into atom
- Algebraic approach to life
- Spooky things about four dimensional world
- Ant news conspiracy
- Basics of the interstellar travel and wormholes
- 70mm 15 perf IMAX and Interstellar film performances
- Persons of Interest TV show
- WebVR and live coding in Oculus Rift
- Question time with prime minister and some burning questions from Roisi
- (Poor) perspectives of buying a property in London
- Living on an ex-russian warship on Thames
- Glasgow clockwork orange pub crawl
- Reading list of Roisi’s boyfriend
- Essence of Finnish cinema and a load of naked Santas in the forest
This episode is also available on Soundcloud - this time with annotated chapters for your convinience.
Space sounds courtesy of NASA - borrowed from the brand new shiny Soundcloud archive of all those amazing soundwaves.